|Parents' Committee Chair
|Bursary Lunch Coordinators:
|Uniform Shop Coordinators:
|Father & Daughter Breakfast Coordinators:
|Golf Fundraiser Co-Chairs:
||Mark Aziz, Mario Di Lillo, Louis Laflamme
|Staff Appreciation Coordinators:
||Grade 11 Parents
|125th Anniversary Co-Chair (parent)
Mandate of the Parents' Committee
To co-ordinate the efforts of the parents within the school, to recommend and implement parent-led initiatives that enhance school life, and to provide a regular forum for parents to discuss subjects of mutual concern amongst themselves and with senior administrators.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To report and make recommendations to the board on the implementation of their particular area of the strategic plan.
• To co-ordinate parent-managed committees, e.g. the Uniform Shop, the Grad Committee, the Gala Committee and the Lunch Committee (to name a few)
• To report and make recommendations to the Advisory Board.
• Chairperson who is also a member of the Advisory Board and is a current parent
• Two parent representatives from each Form (total of 10)
• A member of the Faculty
• A representative from each of the parent-managed committees
• The Board Chair (ex-officio)
• The Principal (ex-officio)
• The Director of Advancement (ex-officio)
• A parent volunteer to serve as Secretary
With power to add.