For US Residents Requiring a US Tax Receipt:
If you are a U.S. resident and wish to make a donation and receive a U.S. tax receipt, please address your donation to:
FRISBE (Friends of Independent Schools & Better Education)
811 Karl Johan Avenue North
USA 98406- 1047
Please note on your cheque that you wish FRISBE to direct the donation to Trafalgar School for Girls. FRISBE will issue a U.S. tax receipt to you.
FRISBE is a registered non-profit corporation in the USA. It will accept cheques only. Cheques must be made payable to FRISBE.
For UK and Dutch Residents requiring a UK/Dutch tax receipt:
Southampton Row Trust Limited (SRTL) via the CAF American Donor Fund
Did you know that there is a simple and tax-efficient way for UK and Dutch taxpayers to support Trafalgar School for Girls/Trafalgar Ross Foundation?
To the extent necessary and possible, your gift to SRTL (via CAF American Donor Fund) will be recognised for UK and Dutch tax purposes. In addition Trafalgar School for Girls/Trafalgar Ross Foundation can benefit from the 25% Gift Aid uplift (UK), which it cannot otherwise do.
1. Please prepare your £/€ cheque payable to Southampton Row Trust Limited for the amount of your donation.*
2. Please complete the attached Account Opening Form.
3. Please complete the attached Gift Form.
4. Please complete the attached Gift Aid Declaration (UK residents only).
5. Please send the above to The Manager, CAF American Donor Fund, 25 Kings Hill Avenue, West Malling, ME19 4TA, United Kingdom.
* if you wish to make a bank/wire transfer (including a UK offshore bank transfer) and/or wish to donate listed stocks and shares, please contact SRTL Fund Manager Ken Poege (UK), at +44 (0)3000 123150, firstname.lastname@example.org.