Established in 2007, the Distinguished Alumna Award
recognizes annually the achievements of a particularly accomplished Trafalgar Old Girl, a woman whose career or activities have made a difference in the world and can serve to inspire our students today. Based on nominations received from Traf alumnae, the award criteria are these:
- She is a role model and inspiration to others
- She embodies the courage to break new ground and to reach for her full potential
- She is seen by others to have demonstrated excellence and/or has distinguished herself in her chosen field
- She has made a difference in the lives of others/has contributed to her local or the global community;
- She has demonstrated leadership through her vision or acceptance of responsibility.