Thank you for supporting our Be Moved Capital Campaign! Each gift has the power to transform the education of tomorrow—today. Together, we are making history.

Please select one of the many ways to donate to our Campaign. See the FAQs below for additional ways of giving. 


List of 8 items.

  • Can I designate my gift within the Capital Campaign for specific use?

    All donations to the Be Moved Capital Campaign are attributed generally to the Campaign unless a specific designated area is selected. This is an option for all donation types and designated budget envelopes include:

    • Be Moved Capital Campaign greatest needs
    • Renovate Purvis Hall and build Trafalgar's new school
    • Invest in the CoLab for cutting-edge research and innovative programs
    • Support bursaries and scholarships for students
  • Can I give my Capital Campaign donation in person?

    We are pleased to accept your donation in person. Kindly contact Kim Cavener, Director of Advancement, to advise on when you would like to come by the school. She can be reached at or 514-935-2644 x 237.

    If you would like, you may print and complete the Donation-Pledge Form in advance.
  • Can I make a gift of securities to the Capital Campaign?

    Yes, we are pleased to accept gifts of securities. Gifts of appreciated securities when transferred broker-to-broker are exempt from the taxation of capital gains. Donors are not taxed on the capital gains accrued on securities such as public company shares, bonds, mutual fund units and employee stock options, when donated to a registered charity such as the Trafalgar Ross Foundation.

    Please find attached our Transfer of Securities Form to be completed, and share the news of this gift with Kim Cavener, Director of Advancement, at 514-935-2644 x237 to complete this transaction.
  • How can I contact the school directly to donate by phone?

    Please contact Kim Cavener, Director of Advancement, at 514-935-2644 x237 to make your donation.
  • I live in the United States. Can I still make a donation in US funds and receive a receipt?

    We are pleased to partner with FRISBE (Friends of Independent Schools & Better Education) who will process U.S. cheques, gifts of stock and gifts in kind on Trafalgar’s behalf. Donors will receive a US tax receipt.

    If you are a U.S. resident and wish to make a donation and receive a U.S. tax receipt, please make your cheque payable to:
    Friends of Independent Schools & Better Education (FRISBE)
    Federal Tax No 91-1216755

    Mail your cheque to:
    Mr. Peter Stroble, President
    117 E Louisa Street #533
    Seattle, WA 98102

    Please indicate on your cheque that the donation is designated to Trafalgar School for Girls. FRISBE will notify us of your gift. FRISBE will issue a U.S. tax receipt to you.

    FRISBE is a registered non-profit corporation in the USA. It will accept donations via cheque and stocks only. Cheques must be made payable to FRISBE.

    Please note that FRISBE issues cheques to Trafalgar School for Girls in the months of March and November. We are happy to thank you for your donations when we receive notice and again when FRISBE sends the funds.
  • Where can I mail my donation?

    You may mail your cheque, payable to Trafalgar School for Girls, to:

    Kim Cavener, Director of Advancement
    Trafalgar School for Girls
    3495 Simpson Street
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 2J7

    Kindly print and complete the Donation-Pledge Form and attach with your gift.
  • Will I be recognized as a donor to the Capital Campaign?

    All donors are recognized as part of our Capital Campaign donor roll, unless they have specified to remain anonymous. Our donors may be recognized in an on-going, cumulative fashion, in print and digitally, as part of our Capital Campaign communications.

    Please notify Kim Cavener, Director of Advancement, 514-935-2644 ext. 237 if you would like your name as listed on the donor roll to be  different than indicated on your donation form.
  • Will I receive a charitable tax receipt?

    The Trafalgar School for Girls (Registered Charity Number: BN108135625RR0001) and the Trafalgar Ross Foundation (Registered Charity Number: BN119268233 RR0001) adhere to the Canada Revenue Agency rules and regulations regarding charitable tax receipts.

    Gifts received will result in the issuing of a Canadian tax receipt for the year in which the donation was received. Depending on how your gift is made, you may receive your tax receipt digitally or by mail.

    As we are not authorized to issue international tax receipts, in the case of US, UK and Dutch residents, you may give via FRISBE or CAF America Donor Fund, and will receive your respective tax receipts directly by these international partner organizations.
For more information and to learn how you can help us make history, please contact:
KIM CAVENER, Director of Advancement, Trafalgar School for Girls

(514) 935-2644, extension 237


En collaboration avec
Le collège Trafalgar pour fille
Numéro d’organisme de bienfaisance : BN 108135625 RR 001

Privacy Policy

©2023 Trafalgar School for Girls